DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) today announced its latest DXC leadership appointments, strengthening the DXC leadership team, and the majority of which are among the new hires from last year to DXC. This team brings the “new DXC”, focused on its customers and employees, to market as it executes a journey of business transformation.
DXC Customer Portfolio Leadership
In the past fiscal year, CEO Mike Salvino recruited new leaders from the IT services industry who can bring tremendous experience in customer service, inspiring people and managing and developing businesses. DXC announces the following appointments and changes to the team that will lead DXC’s business and leads the execution of DXC’s transformation journey:
- The Americas region will be led by Jim Brady and David Swift . Jim joined DXC in June 2020 after working at Accumen, where he was COO, then Accenture and Honeywell. David Swift joined DXC in November 2019 from Accolade, where he served as Head of Services and previously worked at Aon Hewitt and Accenture.
- The Asia Pacific region will be under the leadership of Seelan Nayagam . Seelan has been with DXC for six years, where he leads the Australia / New Zealand (ANZ) region and will now lead the Asia region as one integrated business.
- The Europe, Middle East and Africa regions will be led by Tom Pettit and Steve Turpie . Tom joined DXC in June 2020, after spending 25 years with Accenture, most recently as Senior Managing Director in the Health and Utilities department. Steve joined DXC in November 2019 and previously held senior strategic sourcing and purchasing roles within QBE Insurance Group Ltd. and the Zurich Insurance Company.
- DXC / Luxoft Analytics & Engineering will be managed as a business unit under the leadership of Dmitry Loschinin , who served as CEO at Luxoft. Dmitry will now lead the combined activities of DXC / Luxoft Analytics & Engineering, an area marked by growth at DXC.
DXC continues to strengthen the direction and activities of its corporate functions that support companies with the following appointments:
- Marketing & Communication will be under the leadership of Shari Wenker , who will focus on rebuilding the brand externally and internally as the Director of Marketing and Communications. Shari joined DXC in April 2020 after spending 24 years at Accenture, where she headed the Marketing and Communications department at Accenture Technology.
- The legal department will continue under the direction of a DXC senior, Bill Deckelman , general counsel and secretary for 12 years. Bill will transfer his responsibilities as secretary to Zafar Hasan , head of the company’s legal department, who joined DXC three years ago.
I am very happy with the management team that we have been able to create at the head of the “new DXC”, said Mr. Salvino. “We have attracted exceptional talent to the industry and, thanks to the current leadership, we have created a strong leadership team that brings great benefits to clients and individuals. I look forward to working personally with this team to continue to carry out our transformation project ”.