OneTrust is providing same-day support to help organisations comply with the CNIL’s latest recommendations regarding cookies management
- through a static cookie icon as a best practice
- Users should have access to an up-to-date and structured list of third parties
- Organisations that drop the cookie are also responsible for collecting a valid proof of consent – even towards third parties
- Some trackers can be exempt from consent, including authentication cookies, audience measurement cookies, or cookies used to limit the access to free content on a website
OneTrust CNIL Cookie Consent Fast Track Program
With OneTrust’s CNIL Cookie Consent Fast Track Program, organisations can fast track their compliance with the CNIL’s recommendations regarding cookies management. With the end of March deadline before enforcement action quickly approaching, OneTrust’s program will allow organisations to create, customise, and publish they cookie banners to ensure that cookies and trackers are not placed until valid consent has been acquired. With the first domain free, OneTrust’s CNIL Cookie Consent Fast Track Program provides all the tools you need to get started.
With OneTrust’s CNIL Cookie Consent Fast Track Program, customers will get access to:
- First domain for free
- Step-by-step implementation guides and a range of resources detailing CNIL best practices
- Pre-configured cookie banner and preference center templates
- OneTrust AutoblockingTM and third-party tag management systems integrations
- 24/7 support with both implementation and ongoing maintenance to keep your compliance on the fast track
OneTrust solutions also support the new CNIL requirements for mobile app compliance.
Fast track your CNIL cookie consent compliance today with OneTrust
Sign up for a webinar for more information on how to fast track your compliance
OneTrust, and OneTrust CNIL Cookie Consent Fast Track Program are registered trademarks or trademarks of OneTrust LLC or its subsidiaries in the United States and other jurisdictions.