Araali today announced the availability of their Runtime Security Solution for Kubernetes through Amazon Web Services (AWS) Marketplace.
The Araali solution for AWS Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS) is delivered as a yaml file and run on any EKS cluster to secure it.
Once you deploy Araali on your Kubernetes cluster, it covers any existing apps/nodes as well as any future apps/nodes that get added to the cluster. It provides out of the box business value:
- Allows your team to focus on innovation as Araali automates your runtime security with a single click.
- Easily spot threats after Araali has created a self-organizing runtime.
- Get to compliance (SOC2, PCI) at warp speed.
- Accelerate your Cloud and Kubernetes adoption with DevSecOps automation powered by Araali.
- Segment access to your Kubernetes Services based on geolocation.
Why Araali is beneficial for your DevOps and SecOps team – Araali automates the mundane task of creating network security policy and managing its lifecycle without Dev or Sec having to write any config.
- No handwriting policies or security yaml. Policies are auto-discovered and ready for use.
- Continuous security monitoring of runtime for detecting lateral movements, exfiltration attempts, overexposed services, and zero-day exploits.
- Accurate alerts with no false positives that are intelligently routed to the app owner.
- Alerts populated upfront with the required context. SecOps don’t need to marry cloudwatch, firewall, and IAM logs to investigate.
- Seamless upgrades managed via SaaS – no DevOps management overhead.
Getting started with Araali on AWS
A free 30-day trial for Araali is available via the AWS marketplace.
Once you register, you will get a yaml file that you can use to secure your k8s clusters in minutes.