Arctic Wolf®, a global leader in security operations, today announced the launch of Arctic Wolf Data Exploration, a new module added to the Arctic Wolf Security Operations Cloud that extends the capabilities of Arctic Wolf Log Search and advances customers’ ability to find answers to critical security operations questions. Arctic Wolf Data Exploration is designed to reduce the high cost and complexity of aggregating, normalizing, and enriching security telemetry so that organizations can get answers they need with increased speed and ease.
Today’s IT and security teams are overwhelmed by the amount of data produced by the security tools they manage, so when it comes time to find answers to operational questions or conducting compulsory compliance activities, it can be an ineffective, time-consuming, and resource-draining process to search for answers in multiple, disparate locations. Even for some of the most well-resourced organizations, deploying a SIEM, or building their own centralized repository of security telemetry, can be challenging and cost prohibitive. Not only is the do-it-yourself approach often expensive, but it also requires significant technical expertise to write complex queries and perform data transformation; skills that are increasingly difficult to find amidst the current global security talent shortage.
Arctic Wolf Data Exploration is designed to address these challenges for organizations by leveraging the power and scale of the Arctic Wolf Security Operations Cloud, which uses machine learning and artificial intelligence to process over two trillion security events each week. Built on a platform with an open XDR architecture that ingests security telemetry from network, endpoint, cloud, identity, and human data sources, Arctic Wolf Data Exploration allows organizations to centralize their security telemetry from a vast number of tools in the Arctic Wolf Security Operations Cloud. After their data is parsed, enriched, and analyzed, customers can independently query, correlate and investigate their security events, or leverage pre-defined workflows to accelerate finding insights crucial to daily IT and security operations.
As part of Arctic Wolf’s Concierge Delivery Model, Arctic Wolf Data Exploration customers get access to the Arctic Wolf Concierge Security® Team to help validate and interpret results, provide guidance and context, and work collaboratively on future reporting needs. With the launch of Arctic Wolf Data Exploration, Arctic Wolf is pioneering an innovative approach to provide organizations with aggregated, enriched, high quality security data that is backed by access to world-class security expertise to operationalize and act upon insights.
“We believe Arctic Wolf Data Exploration will empower internal IT and security teams to find fast answers to critical security operations questions with the unified data stored in our platform, while having access to our Concierge Security Team to better understand and act on the results,” said Dan Schiappa, Chief Product Officer, Arctic Wolf. “Arctic Wolf’s Concierge Delivery Model is built around the simple idea that our customers should be able to get answers to any security questions they have, in the way that best suits their business, and with the launch of Arctic Wolf Data Exploration it will be faster and easier for them to get the insights they need.”
Data Exploration provides the following features:
- Universal Visibility: Customers gain access to query, correlate, and investigate their raw and analyzed data that is stored within the Arctic Wolf Security Operations Cloud;
- Unlimited Ingestion: Effectively no limitations on the number of data sources or volume of events customers can send to the Arctic Wolf Security Operations Cloud and view within Arctic Wolf Data Exploration;
- Unified Portal: Drill-down navigation allows for fast operational investigations and at-a-glance understanding of overall security posture; and
- Concierge Collaboration: Access to Arctic Wolf’s Concierge Security Team to help answer questions and provide support when needed.
To see Arctic Wolf Data Exploration in action, visit Arctic Wolf at RSA Conference (Booth #1155) in San Francisco from June 3-6.
- Join the conversation with Arctic Wolf on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Visit arcticwolf.com to learn more about our security operations solutions
- If you’re ready to get started, request a demo, get a quote, or conduct a Security Operations Maturity Assessment
- Want to join Arctic Wolf’s Partner Program? Apply today