Pentera , a leader in automated security validation, today introduced its next-generation security validation platform. The company ends the era of disparate security testing systems with the launch of a unified validation platform that combines external attack surface management (EASM), simulation of attacks and vulnerabilities (BAS) and automated penetration testing.
Pentera, recently promoted to unicorn status , autonomously emulates the entire cyberattack kill chain , from external assets to the internal core of the company, thus revealing the most dangerous security gaps. The platform regularly scans an organization’s entire attack surface to identify exploitable vulnerabilities and provides an action plan to consolidate your security posture.
Until now, security professionals have been building their cyber resiliency strategies using assumptions about known vulnerabilities in their network. Pentera offers these professionals a growing range of attack emulation tactics and techniques, including ransomware, across their cloud, hybrid, and on-premises IT infrastructure. With this approach, companies replace guesswork with certainty to prioritize their security breaches and take precise remediation actions before a potential attacker does.
“Pentera offers security professionals an inherently secure, research-backed, and automated platform to validate their security program and defend against advanced threats,” said Ran Tamir, product manager at Pentera. “With our recent round of funding, we reaffirmed our commitment to delivering product innovation and these are just the latest enhancements we plan to bring to market.”
Also Read:Symphony Technology Group Announces the Launch of Extended Detection and Response Provider, Trellix
The capabilities and functionalities of the Pentera platform include the following:
– Autonomous and continuous operation: the platform allows any IT professional to carry out pentesting exercises with minimal configuration. The autonomous attack orchestrator identifies the most attractive assets and decides the next step of the attack without manual intervention.
– Total attack surface discovery : Pentera maps the entire internal and external attack surface of enterprises, including shadow IT and web applications. The platform’s continuous process assures security managers that their organization’s attack surface is always covered and protected.
– Emulating attacker behavior – Pentera includes a wide and ever-increasing range of attack techniques aligned with the MITER ATT&CK Matrix and OWASP Top 10 Practices to help security professionals validate the effectiveness of their security controls against real life threats.
– Precise Remediation Guidance – Pentera optimizes resources by focusing on high-risk exposures first, guiding remediation, and validating that remediation was applied correctly.
– Agentless architecture : Pentera does not require any installation or modification of the company’s equipment or network.
– Secure by nature : the platform is governed by a strict security policy to ensure the uninterrupted operation of any computer environment or service.
For more such updates follow us on Google News ITsecuritywire News