With the increasing use of data-centric approaches across businesses, a vast amount of data is floating around for analysis. In its essence, the large amount of available unstructured data spanning different sectors is driving the market growth. Besides, cloud computing adoption and development of superior data center operating models are anticipated to heighten the data center networking market growth in the coming years. The worldwide data center networking market is forecasted to hit $40.9 billion by 2025. It is also estimated to register 11.0% of CAGR over the forecast period (from 2019 to 2025) – claims Million Insights, in its latest market study.
The dynamics like operational cost reduction, security infrastructure, enhancing integration of server, and optimum network performance are boosting the growth of this market. Lately, most organizations are focusing on the current state of system infrastructure to sort out the concerns and fulfill users’ expectations efficiently.
Channelizing Information Security to Improve Business Operations
With the increasing incidents of cyber-attacks, the data center market is projected to experience significant growth – increasing the adoption of cloud-based platforms as well as surging demand for real-time data and information. The data center networking solution helps businesses to access information on-demand and enable them to increase their sales. This data is collected, analyzed, and shared channels via different networking solutions. This allows the service provider to revise its business model and augment the revenue.
Similarly, this has resulted in the need for channelizing information to improve daily operations. Hence, it is expected to steer the demand for data center networking in the next few years. Furthermore, it is considered as a capable mode of disaster recovery – since it allocates operational improvement and re-establishes function with access to the clone database.
Some principal findings from the study are –
- Increasing the adoption of cloud computing and digitalization will drive market growth across different industries.
- The storage area network (SAN) solution is projected to grow significantly with the increasing adoption of different combinations of computation mechanisms.
- The BFSI sector is expected to register the fastest CAGR from 2019 to2025. The BFSI, IT, and telecom sectors are concentrating on implementing advanced technologies to keep up with their compound infrastructure assets.
- Asia Pacific to grow at more than 14.0% CAGR – the fastest globally- due to the rising adoption of the data center networking solution in the South Asian countries.
- The market players are executing strategies, including product expansion, merger, and acquisition, to prolong in this competitive market.
Clearly, the data center networking supports organizations to organize and consolidate the information in a single platform – prior to exposure to any cross-channel system. In addition, it also allows businesses to connect with their users operating in various sectors.