Warburg Pincus, a leading global growth investor, announced a strategic investment in A-LIGN, a high-growth provider of cybersecurity and compliance solutions and top issuer of SOC 2 reports worldwide, alongside existing investor FTV Capital. This investment will be used to drive product innovation in the company’s A-SCEND SaaS platform, grow the company’s portfolio of service offerings, expand A-LIGN’s global footprint and execute on an aggressive hiring strategy.
As demand for cybersecurity assessments continues to soar, A-LIGN is committed to providing the services and technology needed to meet today’s unique regulatory and cybersecurity requirements. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, A-LIGN’s independent cybersecurity audits and assessments allow organizations to provide assurances to their customers that sensitive data is protected and mission-critical operations are conducted with integrity. A-LIGN’s success can be largely attributed to its customer-first approach, leveraging advanced technology to partner with customers, helping them improve security and achieve meaningful business outcomes.
The company will continue to be led by Chief Executive Officer Scott Price and the current management team.
“We look forward to partnering with Warburg Pincus as we continue to expand our cybersecurity technology products and services while providing first-class service to our customers worldwide,” said Price.
“Helping our clients navigate their complex cybersecurity needs is our top priority. We are thrilled to work with Warburg Pincus and FTV Capital to provide more value to our clients by simplifying audits and dramatically saving them time and money.”
2021 has been a banner year for A-LIGN as the company has seen record-breaking growth and hit a series of major milestones:
- Global Expansion: In Q2 2021, A-LIGN opened offices in Panama and Ireland, its third and fourth international locations after the United Kingdom and Sofia, Bulgaria, which has doubled in employee count since opening in 2019. The company has experienced record year-over-year business growth in the EMEA region.
- Third-party recognition: A-LIGN has received several prestigious awards in 2021, including:
- A-LIGN ranks #28 on Tampa Bay Business Journal Fast 50
- Scott Price Named EY Entrepreneur of the Year® 2021 Florida Award Finalist
- A-LIGN Ranks #99 on 2021 Inc 5000 Florida List
- Arti Lalwani, A-LIGN’s Associate Director of ISO Markets and Accreditation, honored in 2021 Women Leaders in Technology by Consulting Magazine
- “Market Leader in Compliance” and “Editor’s Choice in SMB Cybersecurity” during RSA Conference 2021
- Company of the Year for Security Services in 17th Annual Global Excellence Awards
- Customer Success: A-LIGN added a record number of new customers in the first half of 2021, continuing its stellar client satisfaction rating of 96% and receiving a formidable NPS of 60 for its A-SCEND compliance management SaaS solution.
“A-LIGN’s commitment to serving the sophisticated security needs of its clients coupled with its focus on innovative technology and expertise in cybersecurity compliance positions the company well to further expand and grow its customer base,” said Stephanie Geveda, Managing Director and Head of Business Services, Warburg Pincus.
“As the number of cyber-attacks continues to rise, A-LIGN’s unique and differentiated strategy to meet the ongoing compliance and security needs of its customer-base is critical to the market,” added Brian Chang, Managing Director, Technology, Warburg Pincus. “We look forward to working with Scott and his talented team to further grow the company, expand its service offerings, and better serve its customers,” continued Michael Pan, Principal, Warburg Pincus.
“FTV is excited to welcome Warburg Pincus as an additional value-added investor in A-LIGN. Since our 2018 investment, A-LIGN has driven impressive growth – from product innovation to global expansion – and firmly cemented itself as a leader of security and compliance services and technology. We look forward to continuing to collaborate with the A-LIGN team as they enter into this next stage of growth,” said Richard Liu, Principal, FTV Capital.
For more such updates follow us on Google News ITsecuritywire News.