Small-to-medium enterprises faced with fighting a 65% year-on-year global increase in can now easily and affordably fortify their cyber resilience with IT Governance’s new and innovative Cyber Security as a Service (CSaaS) Solution.
While cybercrime continues to grow exponentially in this hybrid working world, organisations of all sizes face a severe cybersecurity talent drought. The supply of available, qualified security professionals is insufficient, and the competition for services has dramatically increased – so far 2021 has seen an estimated 4.07 million cyber security jobs left unfilled.
With the lack of talent pushing prices up to sums that only large corporations can afford, most SME’s have been left vulnerable and insufficiently secured in a landscape that requires 24x7x365 protection against these growing cyber threats.
Working alongside leading financial services group, Stubben Edge, IT Governance’s new and cost-effective CSaaS solution enables SMEs to fight back and strengthen their cyber security posture with a comprehensive monthly package which immediately gives them access to their own dedicated team of experts, tools, training and 24x7x365 support.
For additional peace of mind, specialised cyber insurance is built into each package and covers up to £500,000 for network interruption, loss of income, cyber extortion, potential damages and claims expenses.
Starting from £1,250 per month, IT Governance’s CSaaS solution provides:
- Dedicated cyber security experts that will provide direction and guidance on how to secure an organisation based on an initial assessment of its cyber security posture.
- Continuous vulnerability scanning and assessments to spot weaknesses that crop up both inside and outside an organisation, so remedial action can be deployed immediately
- Ongoing staff awareness training to reduce the threats that staff can pose both working remotely and in the office.
- Cyber incident response management planning to help organisations identify and treat incidents, and quickly return to business as normal
- Emergency legal support should an organisation suffer a data breach or cyber attack
- Specialised cyber insurance cover of up to £500,000
- Pre-written policy and procedure templates to ensure documentation is complete and in line with best practice.
- An unlimited cyber security advice line for day-to-day peace of mind.
- A knowledge pool of newsletters, webinars and security updates to share with staff, senior management and stakeholders.
For more such updates follow us on Google News ITsecuritywire News.