AssureSign, a leading electronic signature and digital transaction platform, today announced the release of its new integration for Microsoft Dynamics 365. AssureSign’s new integration goes beyond eSignatures to help companies automate and streamline sales process and boost productivity without ever leaving Dynamics 365.
“This integration continues our mission to accelerate the way our customers do business,” said David Brinkman, President and CEO of AssureSign. “In today’s digital world it’s critical to bridge the gap between solutions. At AssureSign, we want to provide the tools to make it easy to bring all your solutions together to create one single version of the truth.”
Key features & benefits of AssureSign for Dynamics 365:
- Streamline complex document workflows
- Configure 1-click sends of documents directly from Dynamics 365
- Update entities in Dynamics 365 from data entered by document signers
- Get documents signed quickly and speed up document approval
- Send and sign documents directly from Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Automatically pre-fill documents with Microsoft Dynamics 365 data
- Allow customers and partners to sign documents in minutes via web or SMS text
For more such updates follow us on Google News ITsecuritywire News.