Cellebrite, the global leader in digital intelligence (DI) solutions for the private and public sectors, today announced the launch of the latest version of the Cellebrite Pathfinder, its flagship product investigative analytics solution that hits significant milestones in data analytics, enterprise readiness, scalability, and process performance.
Pathfinder uses AI and machine learning to enable discovery units to process digital data efficiently and effectively with advanced filtering, categorization, tagging and analysis functions. Designed to quickly uncover and bring clues to the surface, Pathfinder identifies new insights and connections during the investigation.
Pathfinder 8.6 now ingests data from a wider range of sources including cell phones, computers, CDRs, and more. Investigators and analysts can automate data processing and intuitively query structured and unstructured data to find the answers they need in easy-to-understand formats. The new version also offers expanded possibilities for collaboration between the units and external partners.
Pathfinder 8.6 release highlights:
- Simple view of communication, uniform across all channels:
- View a person’s digital footprint in an intuitive way with the new Simple View
- A coherent flow of information for reviewing texts, images, videos and documents
- Identify the locations of Wi-Fi networks with the new, expanded map view
- Advanced analysis capabilities across multiple data types:
- Discover cross-case connections with the new ability to highlight common identifiers between two or more cases to improve investigation workflows
- Automatic recognition and categorization of case-specific topics across all digital evidence
- Optimize the efficiency of your examination with the new option of customized video analysis
- Bird’s eye view for recognizing connections with the help of a link graph
- Working with internal departments and systems as well as external agencies to achieve:
- Share case data across departments and agencies to maintain investigation continuity and improve collaboration
- Work as a unified team with data tags and virtual dashboards
- Generate reports with built-in templates to assist those involved in the investigation and move the case forward
“Our goal is to bring the industry-leading Digital Intelligence Investigative Platform to government agencies to transform the way they work for the digital age, protect and save lives, accelerate justice and protect privacy,” said Ori Nurick , EVP, Product Management, Cellebrite. “The latest version of Pathfinder is an important step in this development and will enable investigators around the world to accelerate and optimize the increasing complexity of crime while analyzing and managing digital evidence to identify suspects and build cases quickly. ”