Devart, a recognized vendor of world-class data connectivity solutions for various data connection technologies and frameworks, released SecureBridge v9.3 with support for RAD Studio 10.4 Sydney. Other notable updates include the support for Lazarus 2.0.8 and the macOS 64-bit target platform in Lazarus.
The list of new and improved features inсludes:
– Support for the newest RAD Studio 10.4 Sydney;
– Support for the latest Lazarus version 2.0.8;
– Support for the Socks4 and Socks5 network protocols for routing traffic to a server through a firewall;
– A new class, TScPKCS12Processor, to support importing certificates and private keys from keystore files in the PKCS #12 format;
– Support for SSH dynamic port forwarding in TScSSHChannel;
– Support for the Signed Certificate Timestamp (SCT) certificate extension.
SecureBridge offers components that can be used as clients and servers for SSH, SFTP, SSL, FTPS, HTTP/HTTPS, WebSocket, and SignalR protocols to protect data flow over an untrusted network. It is also compatible with data access components to prevent data interception and theft.