Encryption Consulting LLC today announces the availability of modernized Code Signing solution named CodeSign Secure 3.0 available in three of the biggest Cloud Service Providers (AWS, Azure, & GCP) Cloud and On-prem environment as well.
Encryption Consulting customers can use the CodeSign Secure 3.0 services while getting the advantage of the highly productive and reliable Cloud platforms, with seamless deployment and management.
CodeSign Secure 3.0 improves the productivity of software developers by taking away the burden of cryptographic asset protection such as private keys, thus, software engineers can focus more and more on developing and deploying the code swiftly and reliably.
Encryption Consulting’s CodeSign Secure provides the following features:
- Private keys protected by the customer choice of HSM
- Customized Infosec policies adaptable to customer’s Infosec & Compliance needs with approval workflows
- Built-in support for Client-side hashing, bulk signing, and up-to-date virus and malware scans
- RESTful APIs for custom integrations
- Support for end-to-end code signing and update delivery for IoT devices
- Seamless integration between CodeSign Secure and DevOps defacto standards i.e., Jenkins
- Support to build automated code signing reports on Tableau to help make business critical decisions
- Support for proficient enterprise code signing in the DevOps pipeline
- Signing of Docker images, NuGet packages, Java archives, Android apps, PDF documents, Visual Studio extensions, Windows, and MacOS
- Flexible deployment via Cloud (PaaS/SaaS) or in an On-prem datacentre
- Auditing and Reporting features for a complete trail of private key/signing activities for forensics and accountability
Also Read: Insider Threats: How CISOs Can Prevent Them
Organizations must comply with the ever-changing regulations that require private key protection across dynamic and orchestrated environments. These organizations also require auditing and reporting capabilities to ensure compliance in place. Also, CodeSign Secure 3.0 comes with a host of integrations such as iOS, Android, Windows, Java, Debian, GnuPG, rpm, npm, git, OpenSSL, PKCS#11, and many more.
CodeSign Secure 3.0 software meets the customer requirements of its installation be it on-premises, in the cloud, or in hybrid environments. CodeSign Secure 3.0’s customers can benefit the complete automation and tailor-made signing solution to support various functions that require the seamless integration between its software and their CI/CD tools & processes.
For more such updates follow us on Google News ITsecuritywire News.