With the introduction of Dispatch+, Omnigo continues its tradition of market leadership by consolidating dispatch, command, and planning capabilities into a turnkey security dispatch solution designed for healthcare, education, gaming, and enterprise markets. With the addition of command and planning capabilities, Dispatch+ provides a robust suite of tools that enhance situational awareness in the security operation center and beyond.
“Omnigo has long supported our customers by operating at the intersection of safety and data,” said Rich DeFrancisco, Omnigo Software CEO. “Dispatch+ represents a significant step toward advancing this mission by enhancing the planning, management, and response capabilities of our customers.”
Also Read: Cybersecurity in 2022 – The Need for Next-Generation E-Mail Security
Key capabilities of the new Dispatch+ offering include:
- Easy incident creation and assignment workflows
- Integrate with GuardTour for security guard tour management
- Interface with Visitor Management, Lost & Found, and other tools for campus, facility, and corporate environments
- Create response plans for critical incidents and pre-planned special events and easily share them with surrounding public safety agencies
- Manage day-to-day operations and critical incident response on a map-centric common operating system
Regardless of the size of the response, Dispatch+ helps streamline and simplify processes and level up response, tracking, reporting, and data analysis. With this new solution, Omnigo makes it easier for organizations to ensure the right people are in the right place, at the right time and easily manage, monitor, and document incidents and resources.
For more such updates follow us on Google News ITsecuritywire News. Please subscribe to our Newsletter for more updates.