Pure Storage ® (NYSE: PSTG ), a provider of storage solutions, launched the Pure1 Digital Experience, with enhancements for additional control through new automated monitoring capabilities and functionality and recommendation system with artificial intelligence. All combined with self-service and digital acquisition.
IT teams are becoming increasingly critical in enabling the business, but they are often overwhelmed with operations management, troubleshooting, planning, and purchasing processes. They need automation, self-service and clarity in vendor SLAs to deliver results.
The Pure1 Digital Experience comes to market to redefine the IT ownership experience, complementing Pure’s other sets of enhancements to the business models that support the infrastructure with Evergreen and Pure-as-a-Service. The new feature allows teams to anticipate needs and acquire resources on their terms and deadlines, while eliminating business risks involving purchasing, data protection and customer satisfaction.
Also Read: How to Spot the Most Sophisticated Business Email Compromise (BEC) Scams
“Pure has always innovated to improve the customer experience and make it simpler and more streamlined with the best support. By providing more control over environments and active recommendations to resolve issues before they happen, we are delivering our vision of digital and experience. we are once again transforming the IT management experience,” explains Prakash Darji , vice president and general manager of Digital Experience at Pure Storage.
Infrastructure visibility and real-time alerts
The AI-engine Pure1 Meta platform provides predictive service management that proactively identifies issues and prescribes early solutions to avoid disruptions. Additionally, it identifies gaps in data protection strategies. Major updates include:
- Intelligent monitoring and management of all data services platforms, whether it’s FlashArray or FlashBlade on-premises, cloud native at Portworx or Pure’s Cloud Block Store for AWS and Microsoft Azure.
- Predictive failure analysis and resolution using analytics collected from across Pure’s ecosystem, including VMs and containers, to quickly pinpoint potential challenges.
- Assessments for protection against ransomware, with proactive recommendations for solutions such as SafeMode snapshots.
- Real-time troubleshooting with new search capability between storage and VMs.
Performance, Capacity, and Expansion of AI-Driven Recommendations
In addition to tracking how resources are being used, the new Pure1 Digital Experience predicts what will happen if you add or move workloads. Using AI, Pure1 capabilities provide intelligent workload planning with recommendations on capacity and performance scaling. It also uses predictive analytics and alerts to ensure IT meets SLAs and keeps workloads operating in a healthy state. In addition, it is monitored by Pure staff to support preventative service calls.
Self-service management and digital acquisitions
With the expanded offerings in the Pure1 Services Catalog, users have full access to the widest range of on-premise and hybrid cloud storage offerings and professional services from a single interface. Through this self-service catalog, customers can:
- Acquire new systems and services, including Pure-as-a-Service, Portworx and Pure Cloud Block Store, or expand offerings as a service on demand, either on-premise or in the cloud via AWS and Azure.
- Order a wide range of professional services such as third-party consulting workshops, migration services, implementation strategy, and software integration services.
- Quote, order and track new additions to the system from anywhere.
- Manage Pure as-a-Service subscriptions with easy to add, update, suspend, resume, limit and renew functions.
- Schedule updates at your convenience, with automatic pre-checks.
For more such updates follow us on Google News ITsecuritywire News. Please subscribe to our Newsletter for more updates