Robin.io hits its stride with the growing adoption of Robin Cloud-Native Storage for Kubernetes as it achieves production deployments, partnerships, product enhancements, and analyst recognitions.
Robin.io today provided a summary of significant milestones accomplished thus far in the second half of 2020. Robin.io provides cloud-native capabilities that help with automating deployment, scaling and lifecycle management of complex stateful applications on Kubernetes.
Robin Cloud Native Storage, the Leader in Kubernetes Storage and Data Management
Robin Cloud Native Storage is a purpose-built, container-native storage solution that brings advanced data management capabilities to Kubernetes. It is a CSI-compliant block storage solution with bare-metal performance that seamlessly integrates with Kubernetes-native administrative tooling such as Kubectl, Helm Charts, and Operators through standard APIs.
Thus far in 2H2020, Robin CNS has achieved these milestones:
- Launched Robin Express, a full-featured, free-for-life edition and announced enhancements to the platform
- Named an IDC Innovator for containerized storage
- Recognized in the GigaOm Radar for Kubernetes storage as a leader and outperformer
- Recognized in the GigaOM Radar for Kubernetes data protection as a leader and outperformer
- Added multi-cloud portability for complex stateful applications
- Launched on RedHat OpenShift Marketplace
- Added Jai Menon to Robin.io Advisory Board
- Partnered with Quortus to provide next-gen, cloud-native solutions for 5G
- Added Henri Richard to Robin.io Advisory Board