Entreda, an industry-leading developer of integrated cybersecurity software and solutions for the retail wealth management industry, announced that it has joined the Preferred Pricing Program of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA). Through the program, FINRA member firms and financial advisors can become new Entreda clients, accessing its Unify Cybersecurity Compliance Platform as well as additional services that can enhance the protection of digital data and safeguard against costly damages.
Sid Yenamandra, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Entreda, said, “From the very start, the mission of Entreda has been to provide a cost-efficient platform for improving the cybersecurity measures of as many wealth management firms and financial advisors as possible. Participating in FINRA’s Preferred Pricing Program is a great achievement for Entreda that makes our solution vastly more accessible to the financial services industry. Best of all, more individuals, households, and businesses that are the end clients of this industry stand to enjoy stronger cybersecurity protection than ever.”
Entreda’s proprietary cyber risk number feature powers the Unify platform, by serving as an objective third-party assessment of a firm’s potential vulnerability to cybercrimes that allows firms to customize the weighting of their risk parameters within regulatory guidelines.
Each firm and user is provided with their cyber risk number, along with how their number compares with other firms and users on the platform. As such, Unify is a one-of-a-kind cybersecurity risk mitigation platform for devices, networks, and users that provides automated, data-driven integration through many services on one platform, encompassing the following key features:
- Four-Level Hierarchical Console: Single pane-of-glass management for cybersecurity policy enforcement with real-time analytics that includes behavioral scoring, contextual remediations, and real-time notifications.
- Built-In Auto-Remediation: Compliance analytics that integrates with applications enables an intuitive and automated user experience to deliver a secure remote desktop; audio-visual, firewall, and disk encryption; an automated virtual private network (VPN); data leakage monitoring; operating system updates; and robust password policy.
- 24×7 Compliance Reports & Policy: Easy to understand alerts and reports in line with the Securities and Exchange Commission and FINRA regulatory policy guidelines, which covers the branch office security policy and the overall cybersecurity policy.
- Active Monitoring Agent: The user installs lightweight Entreda agent software on all their devices — including iOS, macOS, Android, and Windows operating systems — to receive robust automated monitoring on desktops, laptops, tablets, and smartphones.
- Free COVID-19 Response Toolkit: Work-from-home cybersecurity suite provides free VPN and secures remote desktop access for one month to all existing customers that have at least one device enrolled in Entreda’s platform.
Entreda also can provide FINRA members with the following extra solutions to further build out their cybersecurity protection toolkit:
- Concierge Service: Applies expert human intelligence to the spectrum of Entreda’s automated features, as a way to assist financial firm leaders who prefer dedicated specialists to manage their cybersecurity alerts and reports.
- Mobile Device Management: Allows advisors and employees to use their own smartphones for work while enabling firms to remotely control the features of phones, as well as locate and wipe potentially compromised devices from anywhere.
- Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing: Simulates various real-world attacks on the firm’s software to determine weak points in the operating system, firewalls, security settings, servers, and devices.
- Third-Party Risk Assessment: Inventories vendors that may access a firm’s personally identifiable information, continually perform due diligence on the cybersecurity protocols of those vendors, and generates reports per regulatory guidelines.
- Security Awareness Training and Phishing Simulation: Conducts realistic tests on user susceptibility to scams by sending messages designed to evade spam filters, and automatically initiates online education for users who fail to avoid such threats.
Entreda’s cybersecurity bundle and additional services include more than 30 checks that are conducted to meet FINRA guidelines. The company’s offerings comprise the industry’s most comprehensive cybersecurity risk mitigation software.