Sangfor Technologies, a leading vendor of network security & cloud computing solutions, is proud to announce that Sangfor Access, our Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) is expanding its global services in the Asia-Pacific region! A new point-of-presence (PoP) setup established in Hong Kong on December 31st, 2020 will improve global connectivity for enterprise and other businesses in Hong Kong, and prove Sangfor a leading SASE provider in the APAC region.
Sangfor Access is a SASE service, a combination of services, performance and scalability. Sangfor Access provides unified management of users, security policy enforcement and ensures secure internet access for applications and data. Sangfor Access delivers cloud-based services, ensuring a safe connection for remote users, and unified management of security policies for administrators.
“Changing business dynamics and the ongoing fight against COVID-19 are making a significant impact on the IT industry, with users working remotely with a need to access confidential data and applications.” says Jason Yuan, VP of Sangfor Technologies.
“Remote branch assets also require powerful protection – protection more traditional networks and security infrastructure are unable provide. SASE greatly simplifies remote worker connection and remote asset protection and a simpler deployment and management experience, all within your budget.”
Sangfor Access is a groundbreaking SASE solution, proving vital in several situations:
a. Work from Everywhere (WFX)
Traditional network security solutions are no longer effectively protecting users. Sangfor Access provides web security protection profiles with augmenting audit capabilities, to protect and defend remote users whenever they access the Internet.
b. Multiple Branches
Many companies want protected internet access without purchasing an expensive on-premise gateway or man-in-the-middle protection. Sangfor Access RT device (router) is installed on-site to automatically protect users.
Top 5 Benefits of Sangfor Access
- Cost Savings – Eliminate CAPEX and provide better OPEX with security-as-a-service
- Availability – Sangfor Access ensures uptime and availability of security protections
- Eliminate Complexity – Administrators can focus on delivering security policy enforcement
- Content Audit – User activities are constantly monitored and audited to prevent any abuse of company data or assets
- Security Protection – Security policy enforcement is always in place, regardless of what time, and where users are connecting from