GreyNoise Intelligence, the cyber security company analyzing internet scanning traffic to separate threats from background noise, today announced that it has earned six awards in 2022, largely due to the introduction of its newest threat intelligence product, Investigate 4.0.
Investigate 4.0 is a threat intelligence tool that helps security analysts identify and respond to opportunistic mass exploitation attacks in real time. By providing context about the behavior and intent of IP addresses scanning the internet, Investigate 4.0 allows security teams to:
- Quickly triage alerts based on malicious, benign, or targeted classifications
- Identify internet attacks actively exploiting vulnerabilities and CVEs in the wild
- Block and hunt for IP addresses opportunistically attacking a specific vulnerability
“In the past twelve months, there has been an alarming increase in the number of vulnerabilities in internet software,” said Andew Morris, Founder and CEO, GreyNoise. “With both good and bad actors sharing knowledge and tools within hours of a vulnerability release, it’s become a game of volume hacking at massive scale. We developed Investigate 4.0 to enable security teams to quickly see exploit attacks as they emerge, identify and block opportunistic attackers, hunt for compromised systems, and prioritize patching.”
Also Read: Is SaaS a Cybersecurity Risk or a Benison?
Since the initial release of Investigate 4.0 in March 2022, GreyNoise has received six industry accolades:
- The 2022 Fortress Cybersecurity Awards honored Investigate 4.0 as one of the top 5 Threat Detection solutions of 2022
- The Globee 18th Annual 2022 Cyber Security Global Excellence Awards selected Investigate 4.0 as a Gold Winner for “Advanced Threat Intelligence”
- The 14th Annual 2022 Golden Bridge Business and Innovation Awards chose Investigate 4.0 in the cybersecurity category “Best Network Management and Intelligence Innovation Solution.”
- The 2022 Saas Awards shortlisted GreyNoise as one of the top 17 solutions of 2022 in the category of “Best Security Innovation in a SaaS Product.”
- The Cyber Top 20 ranked GreyNoise #2 for its work in “Cyber Alert Reduction.”
- The Cybersecurity Excellence Awards recognized GreyNoise as one of the industry’s “Best Cyber Security Startups.”
For more such updates follow us on Google News ITsecuritywire News