Smart Earth Technologies (SET) today announced production availability of its modern, massively-scalable, industry-standards-based, and secure cloud software architecture. Existing and new SET water utility customers will immediately benefit from marked improvements in reliability, performance, scalability, extensibility, and usability.
SET architecture improvements include:
- Concurrent, parallel application pipelining that distributes SET applications for meter reading, mapping, reporting, and analytics across an expansive AWS cloud performance architecture.
- Auto-Scaling to eliminate performance bottlenecks related to peak demand and peak network traffic.
- Load balancing to evenly distribute traffic among parallel applications.
- Elastic .NET core container repositories and services to ensure high-availability and always-on operation.
- Expanded and published application programming interfaces (APIs) to enable straightforward, definable, two-way integration and synchronization with water utility existing systems such as CIS, Workforce Management, Consumer Portal, and SCADA.
John Stafford, chief executive officer for Smart Earth Technologies commented, “Increasingly, water utilities face limited in-house information technology resources and budgets. It is incumbent upon us, as a tier-one AMI supplier, to provide turnkey software and LTE network expertise that frees our clients to focus on water operations, water quality and customer satisfaction. Today, we demonstrate once again that we deliver on that promise. The massive operational benefits of our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution is evident when all of this additional value and performance is delivered overnight to our installed base customers at no additional charge based on long-term contracts.”
For more such updates follow us on Google News ITsecuritywire News.