Trend Micro Incorporated (TYO: 4704; TSE: 4704), a global cybersecurity leader, today announced its participation at virtual Black Hat USA 2021, July 31st – August 5th. Attendees can visit the virtual booth to test their skills in the Exploit Elimination Challenge, as well as see how threat intelligence fuels Trend Micro’s platform security and attend sessions with Trend Micro’s industry experts.
Trend Micro Research is at the heart of the company’s ongoing innovation to anticipate and protect against existing, emerging and future threats. The company’s cybersecurity platform delivers visibility and extended detection and response (XDR) using telemetry across endpoints, email, cloud workloads and networks. Built-in threat intelligence informs correlated detections and actionable alerts to ease the workload of security teams.
Here is an overview of where to find Trend Micro during this year’s virtual conference.
- Small Wonder: Uncovering Planned Obsolescence Practices in Robotics and What This Means for Cybersecurity
- Federico Maggi, Trend Micro & Víctor Mayoral-Vilches, Alias Robotics
- Virtual: Thursday, August 5 at 1:30 p.m. PST
- Capture the Signal: Running Wireless IoT CTFs, Remotely!
- Jonathan Andersson, Marco Balduzzi & Federico Maggi
- Virtual: Wednesday, August 4 at 11 a.m. PST
- Attack Driven Development: Leveraging Threat Intelligence to Build Better Products
- Brian Gorenc
- Virtual: Wednesday, August 4 at 11:50 a.m. PST
On-demand Virtual Sponsor Briefings
- How an XDR Approach Drives Faster Response & Zero Trust Decisions
- Eric Skinner
- Virtual: Wednesday, August 4 at 8:00 a.m. PST
For more such updates follow us on Google News ITsecuritywire News.